Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's that time of the year again.....

Yes folks, it's that time of the year again. The period that most undergrads in Singapore (NUS, NTU,SMU...regardless) dread for the fate that looms or has already descended upon them.

It's the period of EXAMS!!


When the everything gets gloomier and the sky seems a darker grey.


When you get imprisoned in your own home/room as you longingly gaze out to greener pastures of fun behind the bars of your window.


When you feel your brain overspills with too much information, just as your pencilcase gushes out all its contents as you dig it for highlighters, pens and whatsoever.


It's the time of the year when i feel all of that and stay at home all day, eating nothing but bread and butter for my meals. (who knew that even bread can make you fat!?!)

Yup, my friends I'll need to be alone with my readings, books and bread for this few days so don't expect too many updates here til then okay?

'til the next time....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo clar...1) sorry for spamming your blog hahaha. You're welcome to spam mine! 2) I think it's the butter that makes you fat, not the bread. 3) I've been prisoner in my room too, subsisting on rice, pasta and sardines in tomato sauce. Oh, and my mum's raisin cake hahahahha. 4) I'm FAT, you're not, so stop complaining 5)I like your last pic! 6) All the best for your exams...we're in the same boat- TITANIC..no wait..that's a ship. Anyway, you get my drift. 7)Thanks for hooking me up with your cute friend. 8) Get a tagboard lah. 9) Rmb to spend time alone with God too. :) God bless!

Anonymous said...

wow this entry is like a comic strip

yingz said...

claaaree!*in a very whinny voice* HAHAAH. Droppin by to say HELLOO!! you should get a tagboard by the way!!

starswirlz said...

to Kat: I can see you have a thing for numbering/listing. haha..so i shall take your lead by going
1) i wanted to make comments on your blog quite a few times but couldnt coz i had to log into friendster which takes forever to load!
2) thanks for your compliments!
3) i think no matter what type of boat/ship we are on, i'm still gonna drown in this exams!
4) yeah you're welcome for the matchmaking!:) (tho i think the way you phrase it can be quite misleading..heehee)

to kat and ying:
i tried a tagboard but somehow the way the blogger template is makes the board appear waaaaay too low so i think i'll stick to having a comment pg.besides it lets me keep all the comments u guys make without having to delete them!

to hjj: ............*nocomments*