Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reeling from a nightmare



I feel like a caged bird...been cooped up at home for the past whole week trying my best to read, study, synthesize and summarise. Containment is an ironic word for what I'm in. I feel repressed within the four walls of my home, yet I struggle to keep whatever my eyes have seen inside my head. Just when I thought I was quite ready to fly out and confront the dreaded,
I got shot.

First paper. First glance and I knew I was dead. First time i felt so paralysed from a stupid paper. 3 questions and I couldn't give a complete answer for any.




If I could turn back the hands of time, I wouldn't even bother.














Time to grab the most important book for revision to help me face the rest of the desolation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! Exams over! =D