Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Time of my Life......

Got inspired by all the emo emails, emo leon. And so I decided to do a little something on my part to gush about our geography honours class as well! I'm having the time of my life right now..I hope you do too!

Dedicated to My Class, my friends....


Urban class


Tracy's house



Greenday- Time of Your Life

Another turning point;
a fork stuck in the road.

Time grabs you by the wrist;
directs you where to go.

So make the best of this test
and don't ask why.

It's not a question
but a lesson learned in time.

It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs
and still frames in your mind.

Hang it on a shelf
In good health and good time.

Tattoos of memories
and dead skin on trial.

For what it's worth,
it was worth all the while.

It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.


It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.




Fm 5.1! (a.k.a the 'Green' people)


Greedy girl!


our mulu dormitory (can't believe the name!)


by the stream

class soccer matchday


I'm taller for once!





No other class holds three BBQs within a span of less than a year. (PGP/Tracy/Loyang)

No other class gets to travel overseas together often on the pretext of 'academic' reasons. (Bintan/Mulu/Thailand/Malaysia)

No other class has lecturers added as friends on facebook. (Pow added me!)

No other class can lose a game, yet walk away feeling like the world's biggest winners.

Lastly, no other class will actually bother to stay back after a gruelling examination despite looking all shagged, unglam, nerdy, grouchy, half-dead, undead, unkempt, unawake...
just to take a united group photo!







No other class but Ours :)

8 comments:

Eunice said...

Awww...That is such a sweet post...Does make me feel really happy and all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that this honours class is indeed a special one and I'm so blessed to be able to be part of it! HuGS!

Anonymous said...

awww....thats soooo freaking cool and touching!! loving the geog hons class more and more each day...
why not everyone go NIE then can have another year together. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Sarah thats quite a good idea! Haha. Anyway i think half the class is going to NIE... So we will be meeting one another.. As for the rest of the class ask them to come meet us at NIE. Haha!

Anonymous said...

yes go to nie! then i can meet u easily ahahah!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet lah! lols.
HJJ: haha Ubi - NIE = super far lor. U plan to send her home everyday? lols.

starswirlz said...

I don't wanna be teacher leh! At least not anytime soon lor...
Maybe I'll visit you guys (yes, that includes you, Hjj) when I have the time man. (Probably for lunch or something if I'm still jobless after graduation ahah)

Btw, Rahiz said that our honours class is the most united one he has seen throughout the batches!
Be Proud of that! :)

Anonymous said...

Eh...you NIE people are making me jealous! Boo, but I'm not gonna be a teacher (maybe not yet).

Yes I am sooo proud of my hons class!

在秋季降落的女孩 said...

haha emoemoemo since the time we started on our mulu trip...and it juz keeps getting better..hohoh...visit me for more munchies on me!