Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Finishing Line...


1,2,3,4 years of uni.......going going gone.

It's almost coming to an end. I've been so busy enjoying myself that I've forgotten there's a finishing line to end all of this. That we are all in a cap race where most of us have started strolling to admire the scenery. Haha...someone told me that the funniest people also tend to be the most emo people. Well today as I'm writing my very last essay, my very last assignment in 16 years,
a flood of feelings are washing over me.

I hope that those who started this race with me will finish it together with me.
And as we walk pass that finishing line,
we'll continue walking beside each other
not as classmates anymore, but as lifelong friends.

Who's with me?






P.S: yo Lcc you Tissuepaper! if ur reading this pls give me an sms! I need to see that you are alive!

10 comments:

雨田 said...

Yoz, I wish to join you in life after the race. Even if I have to join another race - the rat race.

Hope you're done with that final essay! I'm not. But thank goodness due date is tmr. =)

issei said...

Haha, I will always be in your life to suan you de, dun need to worry or gif a doubt..heehee

elaine said...

Jiayou jiayou! We'll all be winners in this race!

Anonymous said...

ITS HERE!!!

Hurricane said...

There'll not be losers, cos we'll all be walking side by side, so we'll all be winners! Even when u're tired and slow down, we'll also slow down and help u along... Cos we're friends! =)

Anonymous said...

everyone is so emo nowadays....
boooo...

starswirlz said...

Thunder Looi: yep yep! we'll have that life-talk and jln kayu prata one day ya.. i vote for the short break after tourism paper!

Issei + Mdm Chong: Thanks for being in this race with me, i know I wouldn't have made it without any of you. :)

Hurricane: Yes, you all have to slow down coz my legs not as long as you all ah, so must walk slower for me! (that is unless sarah is around hoho!)

P.M.S: One down, 4 more to go! Very emo meh? haha..then ur gona boo more when I start sending out the personalised stuff..unless u dun want it of coz..you've most probably crossed the finishing line and having a nice cool drink whilem waiting for us at the stand already! haha..

Hongmei said...

Don't forget your parents...

Violet said...

I will be there. always. My regret I only know you much better at the last lap. (all said in a deep and happy tone)

Violet said...

Sarah: its okie to be emo... its okie your still 'small' ... no young so you won't understand! haha